Jazib Khurshid

Thursday 15 November 2012

Top 10 Best quotes

"One of best quotes i read them somewhere"


(1)"I dont take right decisions,I take decisions and make them right"

(2)"We think too much and feel too little"

(3)"My pain may be the reason for somebody's laugh but my laugh must never be the reason for somebody's pain"

(4) "Think 100 times before take a decision but once that decsion is taken,stand by it as one man"

(5)"Every one on this earth is genius,but some peoples take decisions early" 

(6)"I like this place and could willingly waste my time here"

(7)"Love me or Hate me both are in my favour,If you love me then i am in your heart if you hate me then i am in your mind"

(8)"Dont take decisions when you are angry"

(9)"Life isn't finding yourself life is creating yourself"


(10)"Always speak truth because you don't have to be remember it"

1 comments:

  1. 8) Dont take decisions when you are angry

    wana share that quote with u.. hope u like it....

    Don't promise anyone in joy and don't curse anyone in anger.

    ReplyDelete